Chicago’s fastest growing apartment finding service is now hiring multiple Leasing Agents for the new year! Time to jump into a fast-paced and growing industry. We are Chicago Apartment Finders (CAF). Start your real estate career in the Chicago area with us.
Last year, our agents matched over 10,000 people to apartments in the Chicago area. CAF is hiring Leasing Agents to work out of our four offices located conveniently off of CTA routes throughout Chicago.
- High income potential. Most leasing agents (entry level) start out making $35-40,000/year. Our top leasing agents make over six figures.
- A great introduction to Real Estate. CAF leasing agents gain an incredible amount of hands-on experience. It is the ideal entry level opportunity for recent college graduates or those looking to get into real estate.
- A fun and outgoing environment. This job requires an outgoing personality and is aimed for those who love meeting new people. CAF provides a fun and active work environment that is second to none.
- CAF has a call center and provides you with leads. Most commission-based companies will have you sorting through hundreds of names and overload you with cold calling - not Chicago Apartment Finders. Leads are brought in and handled by our call center, which are then given to the leasing agents to go out and tackle. Our call center will set you up with clients so you can concentrate on finding the best available apartments to fit their needs.
- An outgoing and hardworking personality. As a CAF leasing agent, you will be working with clients daily and need to be able to connect with all types of people. We only hire agents who are true grinders and strive for that satisfactory feeling of putting in a hard days work.
- Access to a presentable and insured vehicle. At CAF, you will be taking your clients around different Chicago neighborhoods to specific apartments. Your client(s) should feel comfortable in your vehicle, which will open up more conversation to find out just what he/she is looking for in a new home.
- The willingness to work on weekends and on a commission-only basis. As a leasing agent in Chicago, the weekends are your busiest time of the week. CAF is open seven days a week and works to set up a time that works best with your client. You will get paid based off of your commission - the harder you grind the more money you will make.
- A general understanding of Chicago and its neighborhoods. Rightfully so, your clients will ask you questions about the different neighborhoods you take them to. You don’t have to be a native of Chicago, but it’s very beneficial to be knowledgeable of the areas your presenting people to live in.
If you would like to apply for a leasing agent position with Chicago Apartment Finders, please contact Michelle at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your cover letter, resume and a short description of why you would succeed as a CAF Leasing Agent.
We can answer any of your questions about apartment, neighborhoods or Chicago in general. Feel free to call us 1-888-FINDERS (1-888-346-3377) or contact us via our official Twitter page and Facebook page with any questions, concerns and for more information!