More than just a job, Chicago Apartment Finders (CAF) offers you the opportunity to grow, learn and succeed – all in an atmosphere
that is friendly, supportive and fun!
CAF Culture: Passionate, professional, friendly, supportive
People who work at CAF appreciate the friendly and high-energy atmosphere where you feel like you are part of a team and supportive
atmosphere. We work hard and we play hard – and many of us are good friends outside the office. CAF sponsors events throughout the
year, like our annual holiday dinner cruise, annual summer kick-off party, volunteering at the Pride Parade and much more!
LEASING & SALES: A great place to start your career!
CAF fosters a learning environment for all agents that work here. Perfect if you are brand new to real estate or starting your career or if you
just want guidance while you build your practice in leasing and sales. CAF’s Professional Development program was designed to help our agents succeed
in their real estate and life goals.
- 5-day new hire training course
- 2-month mentor program
- Discounted rate for Broker’s Pre-Licensing Course
- Hosts continuing education course on site for Brokers
- Scholarships available for new agents
- On site sales coach
College students: we have an internship during the summer to explore the world of real estate and sales called the Entrepreneurial Internship Program (EIP).
Being an agent is hard work, but it can be very rewarding. For agents, the company sponsors:
- Agent of the month for top revenue and CAF Culture
- All inclusive trip to Agent of the Year award for top revenue
- All inclusive trip for the top 2 CAF Property leasers
CORPORATE OFFICE: Not your average cubicle!
Our corporate office is the support system to our leasing side but also includes CAF Management and CAF Construction. From marketing to IT support and from property management
to our closing department, we have several positions to help the company run smoothly.
Some perks of working in CAF Corporate
- Benefits, vacation days and 401k options
- Employee of the month and potluck lunch
- Monthly “high five” drawings to recognize employees who go above and beyond for their customers
- Local business discounts in the surround area
These jobs are available now!
Get on board with CAF! Follow us on Twitter@CAFCareers or
link up with us on Linked In! For questions about working at CAF,
contact Sarah Frame at email@example.com or (773) 572-2756.